Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Unifi is one of the fastest growing companies in the big data ecosystem. Having recently received series C financing, the company is rapidly expanding our Sales team across the US.
At Unifi software, we are working on developing a state-of-the-art big data integration platform that transforms the way enterprises interact with data by breaking down the historical barriers that have existed around data access and consumption.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative who is able to articulate our value proposition with potential prospects. To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience developing leads from potential leads, marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your outstanding communication skills and engaging personality to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal.
- Identifying potential clients and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Unifi
- Respond to inbound inquiries and determine if they’re a good fit
- Connect with potential clients, be able to understand their needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Articulate Unifi’s products and offerings through cold calls, online demos and conference calls
- Work with other Sales Team members to ensure seamless handoffs to appropriate teams
- Refine the sales process and tactics to improve conversation rates
- Track leads and document your work in Salesforce
- Drive engagement and build rapport with potential clients
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience related to the responsibilities specified
- Proven experience in exceeding sales goals
- Account management or customer service experience building long term relationships
- A positive and optimistic attitude, combined with excellent listening, speaking and writing skills
- Quick learner, detail oriented, team player
- Superior time management and follow up skills
- Skilled in the use of CRM, MS Word, Excel, as well as Gmail and Google Docs
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability Insurance, 401K Plan, Bonus Plan, Generous Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time
Unifi’s Data as a Service platform breaks down the barriers of operational data silos and democratizes information across the enterprise. At the heart of the platform is a comprehensive suite of self-service data discovery and preparation tools to empower business users. Employing machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, and optimized for the cloud, Unifi predicts what the business user wants to visualize and then connects the resulting data natively to the BI tool for fast, accurate results.
Unifi was founded by data and enterprise infrastructure experts from Greenplum, Oracle, Microsoft, Platfora and Zoomdata. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA Unifi operates regional offices across the US and a development center in Bangalore, India.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org