Our latest version is jam-packed with new features and enhancements, along with overall performance improvements in our ongoing commitment to an optimal run-time experience.
- Microsoft HDInsights 3.4 Support: We now offer plug-and-play support of Microsoft HDInsights 3.4 as a data store.
- Hadoop HA Support: Use Unifi with Hadoop clusters that are configured to make use of Hadoop’s Namenode High Availability (HA) features, including Hortonworks Release Notes 1.15 27 November 2016 3 Data Platform (HDP), Microsoft HDInsights, Cloudera CDH, and Apache Hadoop.
- Search-Centric UI: Unifi 1.15 gives a quick, intuitive and centralized way to find and use the data and building blocks you need, including data sources, data sets, jobs, workflows, schedules, users, groups, attributes, and metadata.
- Character Large Object (CLOB) Data Support: With Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server data stores, Unifi 1.15 can now parse and analyze data of the Character Large Object (CLOB) data type.
- Advanced UI for Working with Metadata: Filter columns to view only the information you are interested in at the moment, and easily enter lengthy text as metadata.
Experience Unifi for yourself. Contact us today to schedule a demo.